You’ve been hearing about using a funnel to sell your ecommerce products right? Then this article about ClickFunnels will clear a lot of things up for you.
If you’ve been following all the buzz about ecommerce sales needing a funnel and have tried to piece one together, you can stop your fretting right now! All you have to do is head on over to this article:
It’s simply the truth. Ecommerce is not going away. It’s getting bigger and bigger. In fact the other day one of my friend’s daughters needed to get a special costume for a theme birthday party she was going to. Naturally, we went to the internet and did a search to find it.
Quickly found, the credit card came out and the costume was purchased. What did her daughter do? She ran to the front door, opened it, and looked by the front gate. You know, where they leave the packages. Yeah, that’s what our children think of now. Not jumping in the car and going to the store to find one, but expecting it to arrive promptly delivered to the front door!
Think ecommerce is going away any time soon?
Smart ecommerce people know the answer to that question. And they know that trying to invent the funnel wheel yourself is hard. Why go to all that when your really can get a true funnel form beginning to end done for you.
In their book Ultimate Guide to Google AdWords, online advertising and Google AdWords experts Perry Marshall, Mike Rhodes and Bryan Todd offer information that will help you get more clicks from Google for less money, convert more visitors to buyers, and make your online business more effective than ever. In this edited excerpt, the authors describe the nine quick steps you can take to launch your first Google AdWords campaign.
To start your campaign, go to https://adwords.google.com, find the “Get started now” button, and sign up for an AdWords account. Once you’re logged in, click the “Create your first campaign” button.
1. Select your campaign type and name. First, choose the campaign type—for now, we highly recommend the “Search Network only” option, then give your campaign a name. Also remove the tick next to “Include search partners” for now (you can always change this later).
2. Choose the geographic location where you’d like ads to show.Next, decide how large or small a geographic area you want to target. You can choose whole countries, regions of countries, states or provinces, cities—even U.S. Congressional districts. You can also choose custom-designated geographic areas, such as latitude-longitude coordinates or the radius of a set number of miles or kilometers around a specific address. Click “Let me choose …” and then search for the most appropriate area for you.
3. Choose your “bid strategy,” and set your daily budget. Change the default “Bid strategy” to “I’ll manually set my bids for clicks.” This gives you more control and will help you learn AdWords at a greater level of understanding. You can always change to one of the many automatic options later.
Your daily budget is the maximum that Google is authorized to charge you per day. Chances are, you’ll hit that maximum most days. Google offers several payment options: “You can make payments before your ads show (manual payments) or make payments after your ads show, and have those payments made automatically (automatic payments). Some businesses are also eligible for a Google credit line (monthly invoicing).”
Set your daily budget so that if you screw up big-time, your checking account won’t get emptied out. You can always come back and bump it up, but it’s important to have a safety net.
4. Ignore the “Ad Extensions” section for now. This is an important part of any campaign, but leave this for now and add these later after you’ve finished all nine steps.
Click “Save and continue.”
5. Create your first ad group, and write your first ad. More people click on ads when the headline includes the keyword they’re searching on. So use your keywords in your headline when you can. You’re limited to 25 characters here, so for some search terms, you’ll need to use abbreviations or shorter synonyms.
The second and third lines allow for 35 characters of text each. In most markets, you’ll be more successful if you describe a benefit on the second line, followed by a feature or offer on the third line. Later on, you can test which order converts better.
Even though Google places the field for your display URL—the web address people see in your ad—below your main ad copy here, when your ad displays on the search results page, its URL will actually show up right below your headline. The display URL has to be the same domain as your site, though the URL itself doesn’t necessarily have to be the specific landing page that you take people to.
The last line is your actual destination URL, or your specific chosen landing page. You can also use a tracking link here.
Here’s the short version of your ad template:
Headline: up to 25 characters of text
2nd line: up to 35 characters
3rd line: up to 35 characters
4th line: your Display URL
6. Insert your keywords into the keyword field in your account. Paste in your keywords. Start with just one set, and add plus signs (+), brackets ([ ]), and quotes (“ “) to see precisely how many searches of each type you’ll get. When you’re getting started, it’s not a good idea to dump hundreds or thousands of keywords in. Start with a tiny handful of important ones, and work from there.
7. Set your maximum cost-per-click. Set your maximum price-per-click now (called your “default bid”), but realize this: Every keyword is theoretically a different market, which means that each of your major keywords will need a bid price of its own. Google will let you set individual bids for each keyword later.
If you can only afford $50 per day instead of, say, $170, it’s better to bid on low-cost keywords so that your ad can be seen by as many people as possible. Due to the limitations of any budget, if you’re going after high-priced keywords, you’ll exhaust your budget quickly and your ads will only be seen part of the day rather than for a full 24 hours.
8. Review everything. Double-check your ad and keywords to be sure they’re the best possible match. Check your cost-per-click to be sure you get the positions on the page you want. Double check your daily budget to be sure you don’t unwittingly drain your bank account right out of the gate.
9. Enter your billing information. Your ads will start showing as soon as you confirm your payment information. Now you’re set.
Most of us are using search engines when we are looking for something in the internet. But did you know that there are “Pay per click search engines”? Pay per click search engines offers a company or a business firm to list their websites at the top of every search engine results. The company will then pay for every user that clicks on the listing that connects to your website. Pay per click search engine is an effective way to advertise your products though it is highly expensive. Pay per click search engines works through with pay per click advertising.
But what is Pay per Click? It was popularized by search engines as one form of paid advertising. Pay per Click engines works when a business goes through a bidding process if they want their websites to be on top of every search results. The basis of this bidding is done per click which only means that every time the search engine gives them a visitor, the company will pay for it. If your company is high on budget and is willing to pay any amount, the higher your website will appear in the search results. Selection of good key phrases is one factor considered in pay per click search engines. A company should choose key phrases or keywords that they think the users will most likely search for.
Pay per click search engines does not limit you from choosing how long the keyword is or how many keyword phrases you need for the target. Thus, making the process of keyword selection easier.
One good site which provides Pay per Click advertising is the Google. Though it is not directly a pay per click search engine, Google includes ad boxes below or above each searches that offers pay per click. Google also delivers pay per click ads to other content websites.
The advantage of this pay per click search engines is that as long as you are willing to pay, no changes in the top position will occur. Pay per click search engine is also very fast, your target can be reached in just a few minutes, compared to the traditional advertisings that can sometimes last for months. Pay per click is also easy. You do not have to be very good in a certain program or does not require any specific familiarity. But of course, there are still disadvantages laying beneath pay per click advertising. You will need a huge amount of money to satisfy the bidding process in a pay per click search engine. If there are new bids, the tendency is to lower other organizations position, and when this happens, you will now bid higher to retain your previous position in the pay per click search engine. To cut it short, this kind of advertising will cost you high.
Pay per Click also involves several important considerations. Before you start bidding in a certain pay per click search engine, be sure that your choice of pay per click search engine is a highly visited one. Try asking yourself this questions before anything else:
1. Is this pay per click search engine often visited by users? If so, how many times?
2. Does it have major search associates? How many?
3. Does the pay per click search engine partners generate searches in here? How many times?
These are some questions you might want to ask yourself before spending a lot of money.
Monitoring your Pay per click search engine is also a must. Your pay per click should be monitored regularly for your positions may change everyday. There are also many pay per click search engines that is why the competition for the spots can be stern. Checking and analyzing also your preferred keywords is needed at least monthly to see how often users use this keywords in searching. This will be of help in improving your Pay per click advertising.
Pay per click search engines is a great help in establishing your business. Target visitors will be brought easier to your websites. Though you this will be needing a massive amount of money to spend. Be sure to look for pay per click search engines that offers a good deal with their search associates and of course, make sure that you are able to watch out for your position to retain your maximum exposure.